Thursday 15 November 2012

Video of the week: A trip to Barcelona

Hi everyone! I saw this video few days ago and I thought it would be nice for this blog. I hardly recommend you to try to listen the video without reading the translation. I think it's quite easy. Isn't it? After listening the video, what do you think about this man and what he says? Do you agree with him about next 25 of November? I hope you enjoy it. See you!!
A trip to Barcelona from Sharif on Vimeo.

Someday We'll All Be Free from Sharif on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Nice video!!!!!! I saw it few days ago and I enjoyed a lot with this man, sorry I would say handsome man. Even though it is quite surprising to find such statements but I liked knowing that beyond Europe there are people who are able to understand something peculiar. Then I also thought that maybe it was a gimmick but still, what matters is the popularity and impact of the message

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this video few days ago. I read more and more news about us everyday in several media, chiefly in English.

    Today I have found this one.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/19/catalonia-vote-future-spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen this video. It's amazing. I'm really surprised but at the same time very happy about all is happening in Catalonia and I'm really excited about the results of the next 25th of Novembre. But the most important it's what will happen after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know more about Catalonia than more of the Spanish people that I meet
    But... I think he doesn't know Wert, Rajoy...

    ReplyDelete