Sunday 4 November 2012

Learn through mime


Hey guys.

Here you have two videos with the performance of David Armand. He calls his performs "Interpretative Dance" because he illustrates the lyrics through mime (in the second video the introducer said through the media/medium of ????, please leave a comment if you understand it) and two people have to guess the name of the song.

The first one is a classic Queen's song (I miss you, Freddy!) and I like how David "says":
feel alive,  don't stop me now, burning through the sky, way of Mars, real (he illustrates with reel) good time…
Note that he doesn't know how to illustrate "Mr. Fahrenheit" and he turns to the audience like saying "What it is supposed that I have to do know?", brilliant.

The second video is a Britney Spears's song. I like how he illustrates "Oh, baby" (life is simple!), to "bee"  and the "give a sign" part.
Note the accent of Lora when she said "I think I've got it"  oh I wish I could have it.

That's all, see you tomorrow. Enjoy the videos!




And now, Britney's song

4 comments:

  1. Funny Videos!! I enjoyed them.

    I agree with you about the accent of Lora, Maybe we ´ll have it finishing this year. But it was difficult to me to understand mime.

    About the expression that the introducer says I understood ”through the medium of dance”.

    See you later.
    Alfonso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny!!!! The guy that do the mime is excellent. It's a good idea, I'm sure that we will see a similar program soon in one of our channels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny videos with a expressive dancer,you can understand easily the songs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, funny!!!!!!! I liked very much how the lyrics stages. He is a great perfomer.
    I believe it is a good idea to do this kind of show. Thanks Xavier!!!!!

    ReplyDelete