Wednesday 31 October 2012

Article of the week


Last week I saw " To Rome with Love" and I really enjoyed. It's a good film, funny, silly, a typical Woody Allen's film.



http://sonyclassics.com/toromewithlove/


Here you can read some rewiews:

  -A.O. Scott, THE NEW YORK TIMES
"TO ROME WITH LOVE has pleasures galore."

 -Peter Travers, ROLLING STONE
"It's hard not fall under the movie's spell and indulge in some picturesque escapism."

 -Claudia Puig, USA TODAY
"Funny and silly and packed with crisscrossing story lines about love and desire played out by a terrific cast. Like a gracious host, Woody Allen sends us out of the theater with the sense that we've been to a really good party with people we'd like to see again and again."

 -Karen Durbin, ELLE
"So assured and Allen's plotting so intricate it's hard not to marvel at it. I marveled."



HAVE YOU SEEN THIS FILM? DID YOU LIKE IT?  COULD YOU ADD YOUR REVIEW?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry !!!! but I have not seen this film yet...
    This director is not among one of my favourites but I have to say "Match Point" I quite liked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither, I haven't seen the film
    In fact I never go to the cinema!!! uppssss

    ReplyDelete